- 3 large bananas
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (optional)
1. Mash bananas. Add sugar and slightly beaten egg.
2. Add the melted butter to the wet mixture
3. Add the dry ingredients
4. Add chocolate chips, if using and combine. Do not over stir.
5. Bake 375 - 20 minutes
6. Let cool slightly before removing from tins
Enjoy! This is our families' very favourite. All muffins freeze very well. My mom would put them in my lunch right from the freezer and it would be perfect by lunchtime. You could also reheat in the oven and serve warm.