- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup milk
- 2 beaten eggs
Topping Option One:
- 1/2 cup unsalted peanuts chopped
- 1/4 cup white sugar
Topping Option Two:
1/2 cup melted jelly or jam (I like strawberry or raspberry but it is your choice!)
1. Mix dry ingredients and cut in peanut butter and butter until mixture is crumbly.
2. Add eggs and milk and stir until moistened.
If using Topping Option One...Fill greased muffin cups and sprinkle with a mixture of chopped peanuts
4. Bake at 375 for 15-20 minutes.
If using Topping Option Two... melt jam or jelly in a small saucepan and brush over muffin tops while still hot